Tuesday 1 November 2011

25 n 28 of October.

This week became a tough week for everyone of us, because in 25 Oct, we had our first practical test. Although the questions and tasks seemed easy for everyone but we still took time to tackle the questions, because practical test needs a full attention and carefullness to deal with it. Alhamdulillah, I think I can answer all the questions well, but not to be overconfident, I put all these to faith lastly. Insya Allah. God knows what is the best for me.


Then, in 28 Oct, we had our first oral presentation after we went through 2 weeks discussion about our own topics. As I have mentioned in last post, my group have chosen a topic about 3-Dimensional television. 


There were 7 groups total in my class. Some of groups have two and three persons. And my group was the first group to present in the front. Although, we don't have too much knowledge about this 3D tv, but i think we have given a good presentation in overall.

Apart from that, there were 3 lecturers, Dr. Rasli, En. Ridzuan and Dr. Kamal, evaluated our presentations when we were presenting in the front. Lastly, the lecturers gave us some comments and a few tips for better presentations. For advance tips you can click this link..Presentation Tips, I think this link is good for beginners in presentation like me.

By the way, this is the link for the article click me!
and this link for the minutes of meeting click me too!

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment