Friday 4 November 2011

Class With Dr. Rasli..

For today's class, Dr. Rasli took over the teaching session and replaced En. Ridzuan only for this day. He taught us a lot about the devices and system. But, I almost forgot all the information given by him as the information is new to me and by the same time, I forgot to take some notes about it.

From what I have remembered about the lesson, Dr. Rasli explained about the meaning of the devices and systems. Also, the meaning of the electronics.

There was an electronics component that I was really interested in. The name of the components was OLED. OLED stands for Organic Light Emitting Diode. For those who are the first time to hear about this..you can read the information of OLED just click here.

This is how an OLED looks like..



No comments:

Post a Comment